The ebalance technology for diabetes and related complications
Based on the science of bioelectric signals affecting epigenetic events, behavior of cells can be modified to affect tissue, organ, and organism level events. Cell MedX has developed a radically different and very promising device that is distinctly unlike the approaches currently in use or in the treatment pipeline. More than just a “me too” device or incremental improvement in an established realm, this technology, if proven through diligent research and development, could open a new category of diabetes care.
The ebalance Technology is intended to expand the traditional healthcare model of diabetes management by enabling patients to manage their symptoms using a biosignal generating device that is simple to use, causes no discomfort, and can easily be incorporated into any lifestyle.
The ebalance technology will form the basis for a product line that will be available to aid in the management of diabetes mellitus (T1DM and T2DM) and its complications, both as a professional clinic-based as well as a home use device.
A series of pre-clinical and clinical trials is under way. The final claims for the product, which become the foundation for sales & marketing efforts in subsequent phases, derive from the clinical trials. The trials are focused on the ebalance’s ability to improve overall diabetes management in the following areas:
- Reducing average blood sugar (HbA1c).
- Improving diabetic neuropathy and foot pain.
- Regulating blood pressure.
- Improving kidney function.
- Healing non-healing wounds.
General Overview of the benefits of ebalance therapy
- Ease of use.
- Expands the practitioners clinical capability.
- Enhances the total efficacy of clinical efforts.
- An effective alternative therapy and in addition to conventional methods.
- Eliminates or reduces the need for addictive medication in chronic pain and stress syndrome.
- Allows the limited use of polypharmacy effects that are not well tolerated.
- May be applied on a scheduled basis or as needed.
- Produces cumulative and long term effect as healing ensues
- Highly cost effective, durable and may be used for years.