Cell MedX Corp. is an early development stage bio-tech company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products that promote general wellness and alleviate complications associated with medical conditions including, but not limited to, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease and high blood pressure.
Diabetes in particular is a severe and debilitating disease with profound consequences, both for the individual and for society. Despite the effort of the scientific community to devise a cure, the incidence of diabetes is on the rise. The superlative treatment that can be offered to a diabetic is one that reduces the steep fluctuations in blood sugar levels that define the disease. These drastic fluctuations bring rise to complications that have potentially life altering consequences.
The eBalance technology developed by Cell MedX is designed to alleviate complications associated with certain medical conditions by reinvigorating the electrochemical system that naturally occurs in healthy cells. In our observational trials we have seen that by increasing cell activity, many of the conditions prevalent in suffering individuals may stop and in some instances actually reverse. Pain is reduced, and non-healing wounds may heal. For diabetics in particular, this can mean that less insulin may be required on a daily basis, pain medication related to neuropathy may be reduced or potentially no longer needed, and limb degradation due to neuropathy may be slowed or reversed allowing legs and feet to heal.
Many individuals experience complications at the cellular level. Cells are electrochemical systems, meaning cells facilitate chemical reactions to produce electrical energy. For individuals with diabetes, when insulin is not being produced, or insulin is not being used effectively, cells are not provided with the chemical means to produce energy and thus they suffer and degrade.
- In 2016, 415 million adults will have diabetes.
- Expected to rise to 642 million worldwide by 2040.
- Currently 316 million people at high risk of developing type II diabetes.
- Expected to be nearly 600 million pre-diabetics within 20 years.
- In 2010, 43,800 people in the US had lower limb amputations resulting from diabetic neuropathy.
- In 2011, 50,000 people began treatment for kidney failure due to diabetes.
- Global expenditure to combat diabetes is $673 billion per year.
- 12% of global expenditures on healthcare.
- US total medical costs for diabetes is $245 billion per year and rising.
- Publicly listed: OTCQB: CMXC
- CUSIP Number: 15115X 107
- ISIN Number: US15115X1072
- State of Incorporation: NV
- Date of Incorporation: March 19, 2010
- SEC Reporting Status: Compliant
- Fiscal Year End: May 31
- Shares Issued and Outstanding: 40,244,605 as of October 17, 2016
To receive news alert about CellMedX, please subscribe with your email address below: